Welcome to the Williams Family Blog!

Now that you have found us, we invite you to return often for more adventures!


We Came To Play!

We Came To Play!

Opening Magic Kingdom

Opening Magic Kingdom

Friday, January 13, 2012

New Shirts For Our Next Trip To Walt Disney World!

I love a great deal!  During our family holiday gift exchange, it was everything I could do to not shout, “I got yours free.  And yours. Free.  Free.  Free!”  But that story is for another time when I am more certain friends and family are not reading the blog.  Having said that, I was able to check off another item on the getting ready to go to Walt Disney World “to do” list and score an incredible deal at the same time!

Zazzle.com, our favorite on-line retailer of customizable shirts was having a 50% off sale.  A few clicks of the mouse and three t-shirts are on their way!

What’s great about Zazzle is that you can design any time and save the designs “in progress” in your account.  That way, this morning when the incredible deal showed up via e-mail, the purchase was made even faster as the designs were waiting for us.  I had actually put the shirts in our on-line “cart.”  I just entered the discount code!

I’m not sure what I am more excited about. . . the shirts, the deal, or the upcoming trip to Walt Disney World!  Most likely all three!

Our purchase was even better, as I went through Ebates.com to make the purchase and 10% of the purchase went into my Ebates account.  (Click here to read more about how Ebates works.)  My next “Big Fat Check” will be coming soon!

So, here are our shirts!  We can’t wait to wear them!  Click here to read about why we wear matching shirts.





And, if you are planning a trip to Walt Disney World, or any vacation destination for that matter, and want to design and customize your own shirts, be sure to check out Zazzle.com!  

No comments:

Post a Comment