Welcome to the Williams Family Blog!

Now that you have found us, we invite you to return often for more adventures!


We Came To Play!

We Came To Play!

Opening Magic Kingdom

Opening Magic Kingdom

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Do I Have To Be A Mind Reader, Too?



Do I have to be a mind reader, too?  The question came to mind during a recent Williams family dinner.

Since we are about a month away from our next Disney vacation, the conversation at dinner turned to planning and dreaming.  Who am I kidding?  The conversation could turn to Disney at any time, regardless of how long until our next trip.  Anyway, I was wondering out loud if we might see Merida on the ship.  (We saw Brave on DVD last week-end.)

The question started the husband thinking and these exact words came out of his mouth, “Who is at Hollywood Studios?”

Hmmm. . . now, a novice might be confused by this question, but I immediately went into mind reading mode.  Does he mean which characters will be featured in the location behind the Magic of Disney Animation in Disney’s Hollywood Studios?  I bet he does.

So, in less than a second, I responded Wreck It Ralph and Vanellope.  Oh, he was excited! 

Mind you, I then told him how I had clarified his question in my head, since it was so broad.  He smiled and laughed as of course I knew exactly what he was asking with the initial question.  Yes, I have to be a mind reader, too!

Back to Merida.  If we were headed to the Magic Kingdom, we would have an opportunity to greet her, but since there will be no Magic Kingdom stop on this trip, I was wondering about sightings on the ship.  We will have to wait and see.

I have also been told by my fellas that if the Wreck It Ralph movie is playing on the ship, I must see it.  The Disney ships have 3D capabilities in the movie theaters along with showing first run movies.  We saw Cars 2 in 3D on our last cruise, so I am anticipating viewing at least one movie at sea, which is a decadent delight.

The conversations continue to center around planning for Disney at our house as the anticipation builds for our 5th Disney cruise and 10th trip to Walt Disney World!

No comments:

Post a Comment