Welcome to the Williams Family Blog!

Now that you have found us, we invite you to return often for more adventures!


We Came To Play!

We Came To Play!

Opening Magic Kingdom

Opening Magic Kingdom

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Disney Mom's Panel--Applications Open September 9

On September 9, 2013, Disney will once again open applications for the Disney Mom’s Panel.  Each year approximately 10,000 people (not just moms) apply for a coveted spot on the Disney Mom’s Panel.

The process includes an on-line application which is considered round 1.  Prospective panelists, if selected, then proceed to round 2, which last year required an essay and video submission.  Round 3 has historically included a telephone interview. 

The Disney Mom’s Panel is looking for panelists who can help other guests plan their Disney vacations and answer questions.

So, will you be applying to be a Disney Mom? 

I know I will be applying; it will be my fourth year.  Last year, my application allowed me to advance to round 2.  We will see what happens this year!

2 comments:

  1. I won't be able to this year... No trip to Disney :(
    Next year though!

    ReplyDelete