Welcome to the Williams Family Blog!

Now that you have found us, we invite you to return often for more adventures!


We Came To Play!

We Came To Play!

Opening Magic Kingdom

Opening Magic Kingdom

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

New Disney Bags!

I have been shopping.  Other than shopping for groceries, it is something I don’t do very often.  And, when I do, Disney is typically on my mind and on my radar.  So, it comes as no surprise that I picked up a couple of Disney items over the last few days.

The photo above is a new purse or bag that I found at Toys R Us of all places.  The bag was $16.99 and I had a 15% off coupon.  I found the bag in the girls section and was surprised by its size and durability.  It is now mine!

The husband would tell you how I scoured all of Walt Disney World looking for a purse that I saw a girl toting while on the monorail.  I asked where she got it and was told “at a little shop at Magic Kingdom.”  Hmm. . . well there are many shops at Magic Kingdom.  I did not find the bag, but found lots of other bags.  I didn’t buy any of them.  So, it was a treat to find this bag for a great price at an unexpected place.

What do you see when you look at this bag?  A lunchbox?  Well, that is what I saw; a new lunchbox for me.  But it is actually a mini diaper bag.  Okay, it has been a few years since I toted a diaper bag, but there was nothing “mini” about it, so I am just curious about the need for a “mini” diaper bag.  Anyway, this was found at TJ Maxx for less than $10.

I am pretty excited about my new bags.  Just one more way I can sprinkle a little Disney into my everyday life.  Magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment