Welcome to the Williams Family Blog!

Now that you have found us, we invite you to return often for more adventures!


We Came To Play!

We Came To Play!

Opening Magic Kingdom

Opening Magic Kingdom

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Do You Know What You See Or See What You Know?

Do you know what you see or see what you know?  An eternal question that, for us, keeps being answered with “see what you know.”   Roughly translated. . . Disney is EVERYWHERE!

Let’s take this lazy and cold Sunday morning as I write this post for example.  The husband and boy are both in their Mickey flannel pajamas.  Technically, they put them on last night, but today counts, too.  The boy is playing Disney Infinity which is filled with Disney characters.

Earlier this week, I attended two social functions.  At one, someone other than me, brought up Disney.  Everyone around the table had something to add, share, or say about Disney.  Some had trip memories to either Disneyland or Walt Disney World.  Others had trips planned.  This wouldn’t be the last time I would witness Disney bringing folks together.

At another social function being hosted for a local charity, I was asked if we had any Disney cruises planned from someone I had helped prior to their first Disney cruise.  Another volunteer at the event was a graduate of a Disney University program—which I was aware of as well.  Since both people were in the same vicinity, I introduced them and shared their “Disney” history.  Voila!  That was all I had to do; a bond was formed at that very moment.

Whether it is across the miles or across the room, Disney has a way of bringing people together.  Just another reason we are Disney fans!  Now, to get me some Mickey jammies. . .

3 comments:

  1. We have 9 days to go before we head out to Disney World. The waiting has become torture so ready to leave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michael,
      You will be there before you know it! What a magical time at such a magical place! Your comment made me laugh! Continue to think of productive ways to use your 9 days. . . eating Turkey, being Thankful, shopping, putting up the Christmas tree, addressing the X-mas cards so you can mail them from Main Street, USA. The list could go on and on. Are you packed?

      Delete
  2. Bags are out few things packed waiting for the official weather forecast so I know what to take.

    ReplyDelete