Welcome to the Williams Family Blog!

Now that you have found us, we invite you to return often for more adventures!


We Came To Play!

We Came To Play!

Opening Magic Kingdom

Opening Magic Kingdom

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving!  It is that time of year when we take a moment to count our blessings and there are many.  So what is the Williams Family thankful for?

Health!  The older I get the more I am grateful for, as my insurance man says it, being a healthy person.  That goes for the rest of the clan, too.

Fun!  Add laughter to that, too!  While we have disagreements just like any family, we also have lots of fun and laughter. 

New experiences!  I think it is in my DNA to continually learn and seek out new experiences to try.  This year there have been several opportunities to learn new things in which we are very grateful for.

Friends and family, of course!  These folks are our rocks and soft spots to land.  Thank you for being there for us!

A Disney trip in our future!  You knew I would make the link eventually.  Our family enjoys having something to look forward to and it just so happens that it is a Disney vacation.  We happily plan our next adventure.

It is also the time of year when I remind myself not to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the coming season.  Instead of the “to do” list taking over my life, I remember to relax and enjoy the magic of the season.  Having spent the holidays last year immersed in Disney magic will help me to remember, as there is only a “to be” list, not a “to do” list, while traveling with the mouse. 

Wishing you and yours the happiest and safest Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment