Welcome to the Williams Family Blog!

Now that you have found us, we invite you to return often for more adventures!


We Came To Play!

We Came To Play!

Opening Magic Kingdom

Opening Magic Kingdom

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I Was A Guest On A Podcast!


I was a guest on a podcast!  It was my very first time, which means I am hoping to do more, and was very exciting.  The topic?  Disney, of course.  Here’s the story:

About two weeks ago an email appeared in my inbox from Shannon Albert, owner/operator/editor of a website wdwprepschool.com.  I was familiar with the site as she had linked The Williams Family blog to her site before.  In the email she introduced herself and asked me to be a guest on her podcast.  I was thrilled and we set a date to visit via Skype, just like a phone call.

While the recorded part of the podcast lasts less than a half-hour, Shannon and I visited for over an hour.  Folks can bond quite quickly with a shared passion and interest.  It was great to talk to her about her recent trips to Walt Disney World, the decision to leave the corporate world behind and follow her passion, her creation of an e-book to help plan a Walt Disney World trip, and the in’s and out’s of managing a website.  Shannon is one of my heroes! 

The topic that she asked me to talk about on the podcast was some of our amazing and exciting adventures of being chosen or selected for various events while at Walt Disney World.  Seems Shannon’s family had set out to be selected for some magical experiences on a recent trip and had found The Williams Family Blog in their planning expedition.  So glad they did!



No comments:

Post a Comment