Welcome to the Williams Family Blog!

Now that you have found us, we invite you to return often for more adventures!


We Came To Play!

We Came To Play!

Opening Magic Kingdom

Opening Magic Kingdom

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Disney Dreamin' and Designing--For Future Trip




 I will confess. . . I have been dreaming of our next Disney trip.  While it is still over seven months away, it is hard not to dream a little.  Last year at this time, the bags were nearly packed as we headed off for a holiday cruise and quick visit to Walt Disney World.  As a part of my dreaming, I played around on Zazzle.com a bit and designed a possible new shirt for our trip.

 Alas, not quite ready to buy yet. . . waiting for a great discount code.  Yet, one of the many things I appreciate about Zazzle is that you can make your designs whenever you want—when you have time or are feeling creative.  You can either save them in your “In Progress Designs” or do what I do and go ahead and add them to my cart.  That way, when a great discount code is released all I have to do is apply and pay!

Our "Tour Schedule" on the back

No comments:

Post a Comment